Carly A. Ibold
Ms. Ibold is an associate attorney at Lowe Scott Fisher Co., LPA, where she heads the department and focuses her practice on Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability.
Prior to joining Lowe Scott Fisher Co., LPA, she was an associate attorney for Peterson & Ibold in Chardon, practicing in the areas of Social Security Disability, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation.
Carly graduated Summa Cum Laude from Kent State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in 2001. In 2005, she attained her law degree from the University of Akron School of Law.
Carly was admitted to practice law in Ohio in 2005. In 2007 and 2009 she was recognized as an “Ohio Rising Star Lawyer” by Law & Politics and the publishers of Northern Ohio Live. She is a recipient of the 2015 Client Satisfaction Award by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys and the 2016 Client Satisfaction Award by the American Institute of Legal Counsel, Social Security & Disability Law Division.
Carly is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Geauga Bar Association, the Lake County Bar Association, the Cleveland Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice and the Women’s Bar Association. She is dedicated and determined to help her clients who look to her for aggressive but caring representation for when they need it the most.
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Kent State University, B.A. in Business Administration, 2001
Carly A. Ibold Cases
- $1 Million for Work-Related Traumatic Brain InjuryLowe Scott Fisher recovered over $1,000,000 for a factory worker who suffered a traumatic brain injury because of the dangerous condition of the safety equipment in his plant.Practice Areas: Industrial and Construction Accident Attorneys | Personal Injury Lawyers | Workplace Injury Lawyers
- $209,700 Award for Loss of Arm Use in Workers Compensation CaseA client was awarded $209,700 from the Industrial Commission of Ohio because he suffered from a “functional” loss of use of the left upper extremity. The Commission found that the client’s testimony about the level of pain and inability to effectively use his arm and fingers in activities of daily living was highly persuasive.Practice Areas: Workers Compensation Lawyers
- Client Awarded Social Security Disability Benefits After Repeated DenialsA client was awarded benefits after filing applications for disability benefits since 2013. The claimant unsuccessfully attempted to obtain disability benefits twice on her own, as well as one failed attempt with representation from another firm. After completing a thorough medical investigation and briefing of the issues, Lowe Scott Fisher secured a favorable decision in …Practice Areas: Social Security Disability Lawyers