Cleveland Personal Injury And Product Liability Attorneys at Work for You
The Cleveland personal injury and product liability attorneys at Lowe Scott Fisher Co., LPA are dedicated and have distinguished qualifications and strong reputations. Nationally recognized through numerous professional organizations such as the American College of Trial Lawyers and Super Lawyers, we have tried cases throughout the U.S. and won multimillion-dollar verdicts on behalf of our injured clients.
Our personal injury and product liability attorneys will bring that same dedication and commitment to excellence to your case. Whether you are working with us on a product liability case, an auto accident lawsuit, or a social security disability issue, we are here to help. Each case our team handles is a high-priority case. Lowe Scott Fisher is committed to excellent client service and will work to make sure you get the best experience possible.
Be sure to browse our lawyers’ individual profiles and case records, as well as the list of qualifications, honors, and awards that Lowe Scott Fisher product liability attorneys have garnered in order to better serve you.
Some of the honors Lowe Scott Fisher and its lawyers have received:
- Listed in the Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Law firms by the highly regarded lawyer rating firm, Martindale-Hubbell
- Lowe Scott Fisher has an AV rating, the highest rating possible for skill and ethical conduct from Martindale-Hubbell
- Officers of Trial Bar Association currently
- The Ohio Association for Justice
- The Ohio Chapter, American Board of Trial Advocates
- The Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Past President, The Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, The William K. Thomas Chapter, American Inns of Court
- Listed for 15 consecutive years, Best Lawyers in America
- Selected as Ohio SuperLawyers every year; included in Top 100 in Ohio, Top 50 in Cleveland
- Selected as Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Selected as Fellow, International Society of Barristers
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys
Talk to an attorney today by calling our office or filling out our contact form here.