Ryan H. Fisher
Attorney Ryan Fisher is a partner at Lowe Scott Fisher Co., LPA. He has been a trial attorney for 30 years, limiting his practice to plaintiff personal injury litigation in the areas of product liability and malpractice. He has tried cases throughout Ohio in both state and federal courts and has successfully argued before the Ohio Supreme Court.
Ryan was born and raised in Greater Cleveland, and graduated from Cleveland Heights High School and the Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 1989. Since being admitted to the Bar in 1989, Ryan has limited his legal representation only to injured victims. He has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for victims injured or killed in automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents, as well as medical malpractice cases, nursing home negligence cases, product liability cases, and premises liability cases.
Ryan was appointed by the Ohio Supreme Court and served on the Board of Commissioners on the Unauthorized Practice of Law. He serves on the oversight board for the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Bar association. Ryan has received the highest rating from his peers for ethics and ability (A-V), and is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), Ohio Association for Justice (OAJ), Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys (CATA) and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA). Ryan is married with two children and lives in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
- 100% plaintiff personal injury litigation
- Ohio Supreme Court, 1989
- U.S. Federal District Court, Northern District Ohio, 1990
- U.S. Federal District Court, Southern District Ohio, 2012
- United States Supreme Court, 2019
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, 1989
Honors and Awards
AV Rating, Highest Rating Award for Legal Ability and General Ethical Standards, by Martindale-Hubbell. Super Lawyers annually since 2012. Best Lawyers In America. AVVO Rating 10/10. National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers. Top Attorneys In Ohio. Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Supreme Court
Board of Commissioners on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Ohio Association for Justice (OAJ)
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys (CATA)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA)
- Avvo Profile, Car accident lawyers
Ryan H. Fisher Cases
- $950,000 for Family of Restaurant Customer who Died From FallLowe Scott Fisher secured $950,000 for the family of a restaurant customer who died as a result of falling while exiting a restaurant.Practice Areas: Personal Injury Lawyers
- $550,000 for Injured Cyclist$550,000 was awarded to a cyclist who suffered orthopedic injuries and who the police cited for being at fault for causing an accident with a passing motorist.Practice Areas: Bicycle and Motorcycle Accident Lawyers | Personal Injury Lawyers | Truck, Motor Vehicle and Auto Accident Attorneys
- Seven-figure Settlement for Family of Electrocuted ManA significant seven-figure settlement was obtained for the family of a man who was fatally electrocuted while working with equipment that was supposed to be de-energized.Practice Areas: Personal Injury Lawyers | Wrongful Death Lawyers
Ryan H. Fisher News
- Three Lowe Scott Fisher Partners Named In Best Lawyers 2021 Guide
Published on September 2, 2020
- Dog Bite 101: What To Do If You’ve Been Bitten By A Dog
Published on June 22, 2020
- Three trial attorneys from Lowe Scott Fisher named to 2020 Super Lawyers List
Published on December 16, 2019