Scott M. Kuboff
Attorney Scott Kuboff is a partner at Lowe Scott Fisher Co., LPA, focusing his litigation practice on personal injury, bicycle accident claims, medical negligence, and wrongful death.
Scott attended the University of Toledo where he earned a Bachelor’s of Business Administration and graduated cum laude with College Honors. Scott then attended Cleveland State University College of Law where he was the President of the Student Bar Association and active in Moot Court.
Following his graduation, Scott immediately began his practice with a prominent Cleveland criminal defense firm where he gained extensive courtroom and trial experience. In 2013, Scott transitioned his practice to helping people injured by the carelessness and recklessness of others; representing injured individuals in automobile collisions, bicycle collisions, dental negligence and medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, and school injury claims.
As an avid cyclist and trail runner, Scott is a true advocate for the families of cyclists and pedestrians who have been injured on Ohio’s roadways. He is a regular presenter on bicycle accident and pedestrian laws to the legal community as well as local cycling and multisport clubs.
Scott currently serves on the Executive Board of the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Board of Trustees for the Cleveland State Law Alumni Association, and is the Assistant Cubmaster for Pack 3269 in Aurora.
In his spare time, Scott loves spending time outdoors with his wife, Teri, and two boys, Carter and Max. You’re just as likely to find the Kuboff’s fishing at LaDue or West Branch as you will camping at one of the Geauga Parks or hiking through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Contact Scott here.
- Ohio, 2007
- Pennsylvania, 2019
- U.S. Federal District Court, Northern District Ohio, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals (6th Circuit), 2014
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Toledo, B.B.A. in Marketing and E-Commerce, 2004
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers (2023)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2016 – 2022)
- CATA – President’s Award (2022)
- Expertise.com Best Bicycle Accident Attorney (2022)
- Who’s Who in America Top Lawyers (2020)
- Lawyers of Distinction (2018-2022)
- ASLA Top 40 Litigation Lawyers Under 40 (2018)
- NAOPIA 10-Top Under 40 Personal Injury Attorney (2015)
- $482,000 judgment (including punitive damages) for tenant harmed by acts of landlord
- $400,000 settlement for pedestrian struck by a car in big-box parking lot
- $300,000+ settlement for family of employee killed on the job
- $292,815 judgment for injured passenger in a car crash lawsuit
- $252,000 settlement for family of a cyclist
- $251,268 judgment in dental negligence lawsuit
- $250,000+ settlement on dental negligence claim
- $200,000+ settlement against a health system for delayed treatment
- $153,608 judgment for minor attacked by dog